Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Concept of E-Sports

I would like to dedicate this post to solidify what type of content will be presented in my magazine. First and foremost, the objective of my magazine is to bring awareness to people about a new international trend that is competitive video gaming, also known as electronic sports, or e-sports for short. With my target audience in mind, I have decided on a brief introduction into the concepts of e-sports which will hopefully enlighten the target audience to the similarities of e-sports and real sports. I will include:
  • The growing trend and international recognition of e-sports
  • The various games that are played professionally
  • The marketing, betting, and spectating aspects of e-sports
These are topics that I believe can be expanded into great detail, but for the sake of the magazine, I will attempt to keep it as simplistic yet comprehensive as possible for the sake of retaining the reader's engagement.

No comments:

Post a Comment